Who We Are…
We are the Las Vegas Firefighters Benefit Association; representing a growing membership of active duty and retired Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Firefighters, Arson Investigators, Inspectors and other Fire Communications and Support staff. We are dedicated to helping our active duty and retired members. With professionalism, ethics and responsibility we maintain and grow our financial resources in order to continue providing our retired members in good standing with assistance in defraying the cost of medical insurance, providing emergency financial assistance, dependent scholarships and death benefits. We also partner with other charitable organizations to plan morale-boosting and community building events for the hard working and dedicated firefighters of the City Of Las Vegas.
What We Do...
We are dedicated to helping our active duty and retired members. With professionalism, ethics and responsibility we maintain and grow our financial resources in order to provide our retired members in good standing with assistance in defraying the cost of medical insurance, providing emergency financial assistance, dependent scholarships and death benefits. We also partner with other charitable organizations to plan morale boosting and community building events for the hard working and dedicated firefighters of the City Of Las Vegas.
Our Mission is to provide assistance and protection to our membership, their families and any other organization or individuals deemed appropriate by our elected executives and our bylaws.
Creating the inspiration, opportunities and resources to improve the lives of the City Of Las Vegas Firefighters today and tomorrow.
Terms and Conditions
LVFBA.com website disclaimer
LVFBA.com website usage terms and conditions:
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘LVFBA,’ Las Vegas Firefighter’s Benefit Association,’ ‘Las Vegas Fireman’s Benefit Association,’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 500 North Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
last updated 09/12/2011
The Las Vegas Firefighters Benefit Association (LVFBA) is dedicated to active and retired men and women firefighters who have served and protected the City of Las Vegas by providing assistance to LVFBA members and their families and and/or any other organization or individuals deemed appropriate by duly elected officials of the organization.